The SACE Tmax XT molded case circuit breaker (MCCB) range offers extreme performance and protection features up to 1200 amps.
- Designed to maximize ease of use, integration and connectivity
- Built to deliver safety, reliability and quality
Manual motor starters, also known as motor protection circuit breakers (MPCBs) or manual motor protectors (MMPs), are electromechanical protection devices for the main circuit. They are mainly used to switch motors ON/OFF manually and to provide fuseless protection against short-circuit, overload and phase failures. Fuseless protection save costs, space and ensure a quick reaction under short-circuit conditions by switching the motor off within milliseconds. Starter combinations are setup together with contactors and are available with screw or push-in spring terminals.
- Harmonized main accessory range (auxiliary contacts, signal contacts, shunt trips and undervoltage releases) for MS1xx and MO1xx family
- Compact design
- Efficient planning and installation perfectly matching the ABB contactor family
- Simple connecting links ensure electrical and mechanical connection to build direct-on-line starters
- Less machine downtime by protecting motors and reduced trouble shooting and reduced maintenance expenditures by protecting motors
- ABB’s push-in spring terminals offer unique, fast, easy and reliable connections
- Manual control / short-circuit current and overload protection
- Adjustable current setting for overload protection and magnetic trip indication
- Disconnection function
- Temperature compensation
- Remote control via undervoltage release or shunt trip
- Short-circuit service breaking capacity lcs up to 100 kA